Quick Marketing Tips
- 6 Steps to Keep Your Social Media on Track, The Partner Channel Magazine, Spring 2013
- Using Social Media to Build Your Marketing Lists, The Partner Channel Magazine, Winter 2013
- Shooting for the Stars: Five Characteristics of a Stellar Blog, The Partner Channel Magazine, Fall 2012
- Tried & True Marketing Tips to Drive More Business, The Partner Channel Magazine, Summer 2012
- Tips to Clean Up Your Marketing Act, The Partner Channel Magazine, Spring 2012
- Marketing Stickiness: Keep Your Audience Coming Back for More, The Partner Channel Magazine, Winter 2011
- Quick-Hitting Social Media Marketing Tips, The Partner Channel Magazine, Fall 2011
- Getting Social and Showcasing Your Expertise Online, The Partner Channel magazine, Summer 2011
- 6 Tips to Keeping Your Marketing On Track, The Partner Channel Magazine, Spring 2011
- Driving Success Through Effective Marketing Lists, The Partner Channel Magazine, Winter 2011
- Four Key Ingredients to Spice Up Your Marketing, The Partner Channel Magazine, Fall 2010
- Break Through Your Marketing Comfort Zone, The Partner Channel Magazine, Summer 2010
- The Show is Over, Now What? Tips to Maximize Event Follow-up, The Partner Channel Magazine, Spring 2010
- Harness the Power of Referral Marketing , The Partner Channel Magazine, Winter 2010
- Getting Back to the Basics – Refresh & Recharge Your Marketing, The Partner Channel Magazine, Summer 2009
- Marketing During Tough Times – Seize the Opportunity, The Partner Channel Magazine, Fall 2008
- Marketing Planning – Building a Foundation for Success, The Partner Channel Magazine, Spring 2008
General Marketing Resources
- MarketingProfs – www.marketingprofs.com
MarketingProfs a rich and trusted resource that offers actionable know-how to help you market your products and services both smarter and better. This site is a resource of marketing information that will give you answers to many of your marketing questions.
- MarketingProfs - Social Media Marketing How-To Guide (pdf) – Learn best practices and tips on integrating social media into your marketing mix.
- MarketingSherpa – www.marketingsherpa.com
MarketingSherpa is a research firm specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing (and what does not.)
- The Direct Marketing Association – www.the-dma.org
The Direct Marketing Association is the leading global trade association of business and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques.
- SIC Codes – http://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/sic_manual.html
Listing of SIC Codes from the US Government Department of Labor.
- Zapdata – www.zapdata.com
Zapdata is the leading online source for business sales leads, mailing lists, and market analysis. This is a great resource for researching markets and purchasing mailing lists.
Email Marketing Resources
- Constant Contact – www.constantcontact.com
Constant Contact’s email marketing and online survey tools help all types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys and begin a dialogue with their customers.
- Emma – www.myemma.com
Emma is a Web-based email marketing and communications service that includes everything you need to manage your email marketing and communications from start to finish.